Thursday, March 1, 2018

Slice of life #1

  While I was walking to school I grabbed my phone to look at the time and I felt something fall out of my pocket. I am at the oak park light and I was thinking about the dress down I said in my head good thing I brought my dollar. I look at the time the light changed from red to green I reach in my pocket there is no dollar I look down and there is nothing there. I walk back and I find it down the block. The light turns red I walk back to the crossing guard. Once the light turns green the gaurd starts to question I say its a long story.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found the dollar! You did a great job telling what happened bit by bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great SOL practice and I look forward to reading more of these in the future. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete